- Charge account available on approved credit
- Payable on delivery by cash, check or credit card
- We can provide budget billing options on approval
- We accept (LIEAP) Low Income Energy Acceptance Program on approval
- Pre-paid contracts are available
- Computerized refill program based on degree days and customer history.
- Available to customers based on approved credit.
- If there is a change in your propane usage, contact John’s Fuel Farm to update new auto fill needs.
- Customers can monitor their own fuel usage and call John’s Fuel Farm when they are ready for a new delivery of fuel.
- If there is an emergency regarding the level of your tank and you need an immediate fill, there will be a charge added to your fuel bill.
- If your tank is empty, you will need a safety leak test done by our technician. This extra charge will be added to your bill.
- We offer a contract sale based on your usage per year.
- Your usage is re-evaluated annually for the next year.
- Pro-rated monthly for your annual fuel needs. For customers who are on a budget.
- Your use of fuel and cost is evaluated annually to set up your pro-rate monthly charge.
- Budget billing may not always fit your propane needs in the winter. There may be times in which
you will use more fuel than you have in the past. You will then need to pay more.
- Non-payment on your budget billing may cause you to be removed from this type of billing.
- All past due amounts will then need to be paid as soon as possible.
- The Low Income Energy Assistance Program is available for those who qualify for heating assistance during the winter months.
- LIEAP is a pre-qualifying program, for more information on this, please call John’s Fuel Farm directly.